With nearly ideal conditions for gardening in the Vancouver area, CCNC members enjoy getting together to talk about digging the real dirt.
The group meets each month for a tour, talk, or general garden get-together.
Christmas Centerpieces & Wreaths
Tuesday, November 8th from 10 to noon
Will demonstrate how to make a centerpiece
Good Year Farms
29610 SE 23rd St
Washougal, WA 98671
Cost is $20.00
As of now, we have no one that can demo wreaths, so please watch the You Tube videos shown here.
Hannah from Good Year Farms will supply fresh greens for your projects. Her barn is heated. Tables will be set up to work at. If you can’t stand for 2 hours, please bring a folding chair. An email will be sent out with things you should bring with you for your project, so please RSVP to Cindy Reber.
- Salmon Creek Aitken Iris Gardens
- Vern Nelson, Camas Meadows Golf Club
- Jacki’s Heirloom Garden
- Rhododendron Garden, Portland
- Luscher Farm Clematis nursery, Lake Oswego
- Botanical Gardens, Brush Prairie and Scented Acres Lavender Farm
- Annual Plant Exchange